Hotels in Jindabyne
Located in south-eastern New South Wales, Jindabyne is the perfect holiday destination during winter and summer.
Read more about Jindabyne »
Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, the town is situated on the border of Kosciusko National Park, nestled in the Thredbo Valley. Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures or admiring the outdoors from afar, Jindabyne offers plenty to keep visitors entertained.
With 150 acres of natural bushland on its doorstep, Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is one of the most appealing resorts in Jindabyne, providing guests with not only a relaxing getaway in beautiful surroundings, but the opportunity to get amongst all of the adventures that nature offers. Ideally located on the shores of Lake Crackenback, guests can choose to sit back and enjoy the view, or throw on a life- jacket and jump in. Guests may prefer a leisurely wander through the gardens, or to be flying down the side of the mountain on a snowboard. The resort offers the best of both worlds.
Guests will enjoy beautifully appointed rooms with fantastic views, along with various facilities including a day spa, heated swimming pool, fitness centre, 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, and well equipped meeting rooms. Because there are so many winter visitors staying at hotels in Jindabyne for their proximity to the snow, Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa makes it easier for its guests, by offering handy ski hire facilities.
Visiting Jindabyne in summer also has many attractions. You can try canoeing, kayaking or whitewater rafting on the Murray or Snowy rivers, or hire a boat for fishing, cruising or water ski-ing. For activities less likely to get your feet wet, why not try horse riding, mountain biking or taking one of the scenic mountain walks. The Kosciusko walk from the top of Thredbo chairlift or from Charlottes Pass is an approximate 14km round trip and is suitable if you are reasonably fit.
Whether it is winter or summer, staying at any of the hotels in Jindabyne gives visitors the choice of a hotel to visit, at a fraction of the cost of staying at Thredbo or Perisher, only half an hour drive from Jindabyne, and offering a range of seasonal activities; from ski-ing to mountain biking, to sitting beside the fireplace with a mug of hot chocolate.
- New South Wales > Jindabyne > 1650 Alpine Way, Crackenback 2627
- The 4 star Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is ideally located in the mountains, close to the beautiful Kosciuszko National Park, and Thredbo and Perisher ski resorts.
- View detailed information »
- New South Wales > Lake Hulme Village > Riverina Highway 2640
- Set among the stunning countryside of southern New South Wales, Albury is the ideal holiday destination for anyone who loves the outdoors. Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Hume, ibis Styles Albury Lake Hume Resort offers access to a range of outdoor activities, such as fishing, sailing, walking and wildlife spotting. The resort also features a swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, mini golf, and a range of wedding and conferencing facilities.
- View detailed information »